David Beck, CPA
David Beck, CPA is a certified public accountant in NYC with a master’s degree in accountancy, as well as two bachelors degrees in accounting and political science. He has multiple years of experience working with the nation’s largest public accounting firms, specifically located in NYC. David’s career has been spent assisting individuals, families, and businesses with their various income tax needs, including complete tax compliance and advisory services.
David spearheads the movement to modernize the field of tax accountancy. Zoom meetings with clients, screen sharing, electronic workpapers, secure firm portals, electronic filing, and direct deposit/debit are all standard practice. The need to leave the comfort of your own home has been eliminated.
DAVID’S PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Former Vice Chair of the Trusts and Estate Administration Committee of the NYSSCPA
- Member of the Individual Income Taxation Committee of the NYSSCPA
- Tax planning and compliance for high net worth families and individuals
- Litigation support for trusts and estates
- Trust and estate income tax compliance
- Estate and trust planning and administration
- Licensed CPA in New York State
- M.S., Accountancy, City University of New York, Queens College
- B.A., Accounting, City University of New York, Queens College
- B.A., Political Science and Law, City University of New York, Queens College
David is very conscientious and really knows his stuff. He works diligently and makes himself available whenever I have a question. He’s easy to work with and has a pleasant... read more
May 28, 2019